Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 22405 times)

Xmas Carol

Hi!
« on: February 06, 2010, 03:58:58 AM »
Hi!  My name is Xmas Carol and am looking forward to learning more about J. M. Barrie.  I just purchased the dvd of Finding Neverland and that  inspired me to find out more about this fascinating man.  For me, I'm from Springfield, Ohio USA with a family tree whose roots are mostly from the British Isles and am fascinated with anything that comes from that part of the world.   Can't wait to learn more and read more of your interesting posts. :)

tcarroll

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 01:18:10 AM »
Hello. Finding Neverland was also the first thing that sparked my interest in Mr. Barrie and the Llewelyn Davies family.  You will find this website so interesting and helpful.  The more you know about this family and Mr. Barrie, the more you will want to know.  It's a sad and interesting story. Check out the pictures on the database, it's wonderful!! Also, check out The Lost Boys available on DVD from Amazon.com.  It is much more accurate than FN, and our own Andrew  Birkin is responsible for that.  And be sure to get Andrew's book by the same name, you won't be able to stop reading!

yohei306

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 05:14:17 PM »
Hello everyone,

I joined about a year ago to look at all the great stuff here, but I only started looking at this forum recently.

I went about this backwards. I read Andrew Birkin's book first, which pretty much ruined Finding Neverland for me, excepting some bits involving costumes and sets.

Hannah High

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 08:13:40 AM »
Hello...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HAjhtPZGDY

Sorry, I never noticed this topic before and with all these "hellos" I just couldn't resist. But seriously, welcome, people!